MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July seems a bad time for a gun show in the florida area. Not many people not much to buy sell or trade. Is it like this everywhere?

Randy

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
The only gun show that I've seen in years that was worth going to is the big one in Tulsa, the rest of them aren't worth your time or money.

http://www.tulsaarmsshow.com/frames.html

By the way....

·
Registered
23 Posts
The gun shows in south Florida seem to suck in general, I use to live in Oklahoma City and the gun shows there were much better as were the gun ranges,(H&H) the few gun ranges in south Florida really suck, and the people are mostly rude. (the ones I have been to anyway) The Tulsa Show is probably the best in the country. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
The gun show in Orlando used to fill both Buildings on the state grounds. But now its just the one building, and mainly cheap china crap for sale.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I have been very disappointed with the gun shows in our area also. Not just this time of year but in general. The prices on the firearms are ridiculous and the selection is quite limited. I will say however that I can usually find some decent deals on ammo, accessories, and knives.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
IMHO, I think the Internet has a lot to do with Gun Shows and the fact you can find it better, cheaper and more of them on the Internet than you can at a gun show. You would think in the Sportsman's Paradise, "that's Louisiana for you that dont know," you would have some great shows, well its the same vendors, same junk, you might get a good on reloading equipment and misc items, but not on guns. Its kind of a shame, but I think it gives me more range time... :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts