MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased M&P 9mm Pro 5". Changed out the original sights with Truglo TFO's. While I originally shot worse than my 9mm Shield, my recent groups have been consistently better and I like the feel more each time I shoot. I use this as my nightstand defense gun so I am debating between a tactical flashlight, a Streamlight TLR4 or and/or a Laserlyte V4 laser. I have read some comments about the pros and cons of having a light on the gun but I also worry about operating the different switches on the Stramlight and holding both a flashlight and operating the buttons on the laserlyte under stress. I had originally considered the CT laser grips but that's now a pretty pricey aftermarket item. I'd appreciate any thoughts on the accessories that seem to work best (not just look cool), which are reliable, etc. In advance, thanks.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
I use a Viridian X5L that I have been happy with. It has a light and a green laser. I initially set it up for the constant on setting for both the laser and the light. I have one button to push and they are both on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts