MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have the LE model with 3 clips (sku# 307506). Is there any difference besides the extra clip and night sights? Still waiting to fire it. We cannot discharge firearms in the city... So I have to either go to a range or drive 45 minutes out of town. :?

·
Registered
348 Posts
since it came with 3 MAGAZINES and you submitted for the 2 free MAGAZINES, what arey ou going to do with those pesky CLIPS....

:wink:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rjhauser said:
since it came with 3 MAGAZINES and you submitted for the 2 free MAGAZINES, what arey ou going to do with those pesky CLIPS....

I might sell a couple when S&W comes out with the high capacity mags...

·
Registered
56 Posts
What is up with the free magazines? I just purchased mine last Thursday. Can I get free mags? Mine has a problem though.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
GW45NUT said:
What is up with the free magazines? I just purchased mine last Thursday. Can I get free mags? Mine has a problem though.
It's 2 free magazines by mail for any M&P purchased new from Oct 1, 2007 through December 31. The forms should be at your dealer.

·
Registered
56 Posts
sholling said:
[quote name='GW45NUT']What is up with the free magazines? I just purchased mine last Thursday. Can I get free mags? Mine has a problem though.
It's 2 free magazines by mail for any M&P purchased new from Oct 1, 2007 through December 31. The forms should be at your dealer.[/quote]

Thanks!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hmmmmm... Top one is a clip, bottom one is a mag.

The guys razz anyone who gets it wrong.

·
Registered
85 Posts
jay15892 said:
[quote name='rjhauser']since it came with 3 MAGAZINES and you submitted for the 2 free MAGAZINES, what arey ou going to do with those pesky CLIPS....

I might sell a couple when S&W comes out with the high capacity mags...[/quote]

I don't think he got it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bam-bam said:
[quote name='jay15892'][quote name='rjhauser']since it came with 3 MAGAZINES and you submitted for the 2 free MAGAZINES, what arey ou going to do with those pesky CLIPS....

I might sell a couple when S&W comes out with the high capacity mags...[/quote]

I don't think he got it.
[/quote]

yea, i got it. some guys are just really anal about stupid shiit... anyways i am still going to sell a couple of mags once the high caps come out.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
jay15892 said:
yea, i got it. some guys are just really anal about stupid shiit.
People get anal about mags vs clips so that our new newb friends don't sound foolish when they get to the range. We want our new friends to sound just as cool as they look with that bad looking M&P on their hip. :wink:

·
Registered
147 Posts
yeah, the M&P has a reputation to keep!
just call em mags...

·
Registered
130 Posts
Magazines and clips are two completely different things! How dumb would you sound calling your trigger a hammer and would it be "ANAL" to correct them?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ebar5 said:
Magazines and clips are two completely different things! How dumb would you sound calling your trigger a hammer and would it be "ANAL" to correct them?

you are exactly the anal type i am talking about. i am not calling a trigger a hammer. everyone knew exactly what i was talking about. it is amazing how i ask a question and people feel they need to correct someone over stupid stuff. i like this board but some people can really mess it up... :roll:

·
Registered
130 Posts
People post topics on this kind of board to discuss things for the main reason of gaining knowledge. You can continue to sound like someone who knows little of the subject being discussed or you can learn and sound intelligent. Would you listen to or take advise from an auto mechanic who called your tire a wheel and when asked if he means tire, he just said "you know what I mean." I think not. If you would, your braver than me. Call it what you will, a clip is a clip and a magazine is a magazine. If you want to be taken seriously, get it right. This was not intended to be an insult on anyones part but I don't understand the resistance to learning. If you enter the world of firearms, doesn't it make sence to learn the proper terminology? FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts