MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody no of a good leather holster for the mp40.something that looks nice and is also comfortable.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What type of holster are you looking for? How long do you want to wait ect... Don Hume has some fair priced ones that look nice. UGB leather makes great holsters also. Milt sparks ect.... search

·
Registered
471 Posts
vtmp40, take a look at K&D Holsters (http://kdholsters.com/ ). They have made me one holster and I have one being made by them for my M&P .40c. Kevin does awesome work and will make you just about anything you want. He is very nice to deal with and is also a new sponsor here at the forums. Here are some pics of the holster he made for my Kel-tec P3AT. I have the Cochise Defender on order. There is a waiting period, but Kevin's work is well worth it!!

Ron

·
Registered
80 Posts
Here are some pics of my M&P 40c in my UBG Canute, with the double Mag Pouch, as well as his gunbelt. Terrific leather work, relatively short wait for custom work! (Knife is a Kershaw Black Leek!)

[

[

Check out Nate's work at http://ubgholsters.com/

·
Registered
12 Posts
ront,

I like that holster. Will you please post a picture of your new one for your M&P when you get it?

That looks like what the Doctor ordered!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Rolan_Kraps said:
ront,

I like that holster. Will you please post a picture of your new one for your M&P when you get it?

That looks like what the Doctor ordered!

I will sure be posting pictures!!

Ron

·
Registered
34 Posts
Here's a couple of ones I've done. The first one was at the SHOT show in January. (That's genuine ostrich on it.) The second one is our newest holster offering.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hey Kevin, as soon as you get my Cochise Defender to me, I will be able to help with more pictures :wink: :wink:

Kevin really does do a great job!!

Ron

1 - 10 of 10 Posts