MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lemon Squeezer anyone?

It looks like S&W is going to be bringing out new versions of the old lemon squeezer design.

Shot Show photo: http://www.rifleshootermag.com/gun_accesso...207/index4.html

It seems like it was just a couple months ago, though it was actually a couple years back, that I was complaining to Smith & Wesson that they needed to bring back traditional high polish blued handguns to their line. For a while there it seemed S&W was only interested in building stainless steel handguns. I like stainless steel for some applications but still prefer blued steel on most of my handguns. You can imagine how pleased I was to see S&W not only is making some blued versions but bringing back some classic designs. The Model 40 “Lemon Squeezer” is a Chiefs Special hammerless variation with a grip safety and is not only available in blue but also in blue with a color case hardened frame and in nickel. Another classic, the Model 22 .45 ACP, was also introduced at the SHOT Show this year.

·
Registered
52 Posts