MP-Pistol Forum banner

Lemon Squeezer anyone?

5K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  TonyF 
#1 ·
Lemon Squeezer anyone?

It looks like S&W is going to be bringing out new versions of the old lemon squeezer design.

Shot Show photo: http://www.rifleshootermag.com/gun_accesso...207/index4.html

It seems like it was just a couple months ago, though it was actually a couple years back, that I was complaining to Smith & Wesson that they needed to bring back traditional high polish blued handguns to their line. For a while there it seemed S&W was only interested in building stainless steel handguns. I like stainless steel for some applications but still prefer blued steel on most of my handguns. You can imagine how pleased I was to see S&W not only is making some blued versions but bringing back some classic designs. The Model 40 “Lemon Squeezer” is a Chiefs Special hammerless variation with a grip safety and is not only available in blue but also in blue with a color case hardened frame and in nickel. Another classic, the Model 22 .45 ACP, was also introduced at the SHOT Show this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.