MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking for LEO dealers for a MP40. I have used Bud's in the past, but they recently changed their policy (where they sell to). I am in Fl and I tried looking it up on S&W but they give a general list which is not specific to LEO's. I tried one of their suggested dealers and received a quote of $570, LEO price with night sights should be $470.

So, if you know of a dealer (I have no problem ordering over the internet to a FFL dealer) in N. Fl or a good online source I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Bud's had a LEO only website. I stumbled across it one day but I didn't keep the URL. It said right on there (last week) that all you had to do was send them a copy of your ID to buy LE only products or get LE only pricing.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sholling

you are correct but they only sell to certian states. Fl is not one of them anymore. I have purchased an M&P15 and a EoTech within the last year under LEO purchase. I am assuming its S&W dividing the market and not Bud's, regardless it does me no good now.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
KennyTX said:
Check with Grant at G & R Tactical. He is a site sponsor

+1 here, Grant at G&R tactical will take care of you. pm or email him he is a site sponsor that offers leo disscounts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the assistance in locating a dealer. I went with Grant and should have my new MP40 with night sights in a couple of days. I will post some pics after receiving it. Hopefully it won't take to long in getting the extra mags and $50 from S&W.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts