MP-Pistol Forum banner

Lesson learned

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Rick M 
#1 ·
Just finished populating a stripped frame today, the second M&P pistol I own, not bad easy straight forward no issues. Its an M&P 9c M2.0 FDE frame and a 4.25" Black slide. Eventually it will have a C.O.R.E slide with a threaded barrel just because options. Can't wait to bring it to the range. I would do this again but I have learned that the compact magazine is I have purchased does not fit, kinda small. I now learned that the magazine i have is probably a 1.0 compact which is not compatible to 2.0 compact or miss packaged has a compact but had a sub compact magazine inside. Is there any other quirks to the M&P family? Will an m&p compact 1.0 magazine function in a 2.0 sub compact? Other than that I can't wait to get it out to the range and compare it against other compact pistols. Thank yous.

#3 ·
Holy two tone love connection Batman ! Post a pic of that thing - An FDE lower with a black 4.25 upper ! Dangit man - get the camera ! Post a pic post a pic post a pic ! I always thought the compact should have the 4.25 upper on it - Now you've done it in two tone style ?! PICTURRRRREE PLEASE !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.