MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
I'm going to buy them but the Crimson trace laser grips would be a good one.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Send around one of your mag holders. I think people will be really suprised how well they work.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
Send around one of your mag holders. I think people will be really suprised how well they work.
I'd be very interested.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dan Burwell said:

Hey man, I heard you're really busy. What are you doing taking time off and hanging out on the forum?

Dude, good to hear from you. We're waiting on the next batch. Why didn't I even think about it? Thanks bro.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I say pass a couple new base pads..

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I'll dig around and see what I can find...

John

Crimson isn't out yet...

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
I only gave out the other vids cause I had them, I let them go out for free. They are taking way to long to get from one person to the next. The warren is doing much better

·
Registered
495 Posts
Jester said:
I only gave out the other vids cause I had them, I let them go out for free. They are taking way to long to get from one person to the next. The warren is doing much better

Jester, I had the videos 2 days, they went out today. Can give you a confirmation # if you would like.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
no, I'm not complaining, its just that I can't just go buy vids just to send them out, i'd go broke.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
What about passing around the different stippled backstraps by olyeller, bowie, and burwell?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
If its not too much to ask, maybe they could all be passed together at the same time so we could compare apples to apples. Just a thought.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts