MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought two (one for my son) Streamlight 69120 Tactical & Professional TLR2 Lights from Wholesale Hunter. I was only going to buy a light but for the price of a quality light this one included a laser. It has a lifetime guarantee and the price was in line with what I expected to pay. With only $13 for shipping for both lights it was by far the best deal to be had on this product. I will post a report when they arrive.

http://www.wholesalehunter.com/privatespec...rofessional.htm

·
Registered
6 Posts
I own one and it's a great laser/light combo! You will absolutely love it. While I think you paid a very good price on these, I wouldn't consider the whosale hunter price really a "sale." They can be found cheaper at http://store.botachtactical.com/sttlledlila.html They have it for $200 shipped plus their 20 free batteries sale just ended last week, so if you call them, they might still honor it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jblaze said:
I own one and it's a great laser/light combo! You will absolutely love it. While I think you paid a very good price on these, I wouldn't consider the whosale hunter price really a "sale." They can be found cheaper at http://store.botachtactical.com/sttlledlila.html They have it for $200 shipped plus their 20 free batteries sale just ended last week, so if you call them, they might still honor it.

When I googled the light and checked all my regular distributors & Wholesale Hunter was the cheapest. I will check out botacht though. Thanks for the heads up but my order is on the way.

Mike

·
Registered
6 Posts
matt7184 said:
Stay away from Botach. Just do a search on any forum about them.

I wasn't aware there was problems, but for what it's worth my experience with them has been great. A lot of us on beretta forum use them. I received a new TRL-2 laser, which stopped working about 2 weeks later. I called them and they paid for return shipping back, and i had a brand new one within a week.

·
Registered
6 Posts
BSTOCK said:
[quote name='Jblaze']I own one and it's a great laser/light combo! You will absolutely love it. While I think you paid a very good price on these, I wouldn't consider the whosale hunter price really a "sale." They can be found cheaper at http://store.botachtactical.com/sttlledlila.html They have it for $200 shipped plus their 20 free batteries sale just ended last week, so if you call them, they might still honor it.

When I googled the light and checked all my regular distributors & Wholesale Hunter was the cheapest. I will check out botacht though. Thanks for the heads up but my order is on the way.

Mike[/quote]

I think you paid a good price compared to most places, and the light is worth every penny you paid. I was just posting the other link in case someone else was looking to purchase one.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Will try to put together group buy on the streamlight TLR-2

How many folks are interested in getting the streamlight TLR-2 light/laser combo?

I found an internet vendor who may be willing to give us a group price.

I'd let to get an idea of how many folks would like to participate in a group buy if the price is right.

Hoping we can get it under $200 ... though it would probably be without the 20 extra batteries.

Let me know over the weekend and I'll send him an e-mail on Monday.

Cet.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I would honestly be more interested in a X200B and DG switch/CT Grip group, but of course he switch and grip are not out yet.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well, the fellow is offering the TLR-2 with 10 FREE Batteries and FREE ground shipping for $200.

I don't think he'll go below that, but I can check around a bit more to see if I can get a better deal.

Would anyone be interested or am I just spinning my wheels for a group buy?

Cet.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
post up in the Deals section for a group buy...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cet said:
Well, the fellow is offering the TLR-2 with 10 FREE Batteries and FREE ground shipping for $200.

I don't think he'll go below that, but I can check around a bit more to see if I can get a better deal.

Cet.

I might be in for anothe one. I will let you know either way on on 11/7.

Mike

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BSTOCK said:
[quote name='cet']Well, the fellow is offering the TLR-2 with 10 FREE Batteries and FREE ground shipping for $200.

Cet.

I might be in for anothe one. I will let you know either way on on 11/7.

Mike[/quote]

I ordered 2 from Wholesale Hunter and only one was delivered. Only charged for one also. I am in for another if it's quick. I have to let Wholesale Hunter know weather to send me another W/O shipping charges since I ordered 2. I will ask my son to host some pics tomorrow. It's a real nice set up. I am more than pleased. Now to see if it passes the range test.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Prices listed are going rate from most vendors, nothing special. I have ordered from Botac 4-5 times in the last year and have received what I ordered promptly.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I was hoping for a better price from the guy, but since very few folks were interested, I couldn't go back to him with a decent sized group order as a motivator for a better price.

If anyone wants to deal with him on an individual basis, his eBay store URL is http://stores.ebay.com/Tactical-Guerilla -- I haven't tried other eBay vendors for a better price as there just didn't seem to be enough interest here to merit the extra effort.

I'm not promoting the guy or his business, he simply had the lowest price on eBay and I tried to negotiate from there.

Sorry it didn't work out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cet said:
I was hoping for a better price from the guy, but since very few folks were interested, I couldn't go back to him with a decent sized group order as a motivator for a better price.

If anyone wants to deal with him on an individual basis, his eBay store URL is http://stores.ebay.com/Tactical-Guerilla -- I haven't tried other eBay vendors for a better price as there just didn't seem to be enough interest here to merit the extra effort.

I'm not promoting the guy or his business, he simply had the lowest price on eBay and I tried to negotiate from there.

Sorry it didn't work out.

Thanks for the effort.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just put in a order for another from Botach. Now I am glad Wholesale Hunter only sent one. I saved $28 on the second. Thanks for the warning matt7184 but I have a REALLY good relationship with my CC company and if Botach doesn't deliver as advertised my CC co will do all the heavy lifting in dealing with Botach. Also, thanks for the heads up Jblaze. $200 delivered is a super price.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts