MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Threads I've seen about lights that fit the small 9c rail are old and discuss rail lights with ~100 lumen. I can match that on a Shield. I'm looking at the 9c because its rail may let me mount some real lumens.

Do the Olight PL Mini Valkyrie, and TLR-7, fit well on the 9c rail?

Are there any others?

Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Threads I've seen about lights that fit the small 9c rail are old and discuss rail lights with ~100 lumen. I can match that on a Shield. I'm looking at the 9c because its rail may let me mount some real lumens.

Do the Olight PL Mini Valkyrie, and TLR-7, fit well on the 9c rail?

Are there any others?

Thanks.
I can confirm that the PL Mini does NOT fit on the 9c rail. The Mini is a perfect fit for the full size and 2.0 compact 4" though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just put a aplc on my m2.0 3.6 inch 9mm and its driving me nuts that the light doesn't go all the way back to the second slot . Is there a light that will work on this guns rail better . I dont mind if the business end of the light sticks out further but the rail has to go all the way in the light . It functions just fine but it just looks ridiculous

·
Registered
7 Posts
Olight just came out with the mini 2 that has a sliding rail, modular. Sootch did a review using a Compact 1.0 on YouTube. Mine will be here this week. Also, it's 600 Lumens. I can't wait.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got the olight PL mini valkyrie 2 today - 600 lumens. Fits and works great.
sootch00 youtube review is spot on. Just need to get some of the holster folks to support this light for the 9 c.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpepper70
Olight just came out with the mini 2 that has a sliding rail, modular. Sootch did a review using a Compact 1.0 on YouTube. Mine will be here this week. Also, it's 600 Lumens. I can't wait.

This is a great light, solid fit on 9c- easy install out of the box. See sootch youtube review.
Need to push holster manufacturers to support this 9c config. Werkz.com and blackpointtactical.com have IWB & Owb models for others configs but don't support this light for 9c. I've contacted each customer support and they are willing to develop holsters if there is enough interest - check them out and let them know if you have any interest.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Other than the TLR-3 and the new-ish Olight PL-Mini2, are these the only lights that fit the original 9c 1.0?

How much interest would there be for IWB holsters that fit this pistol with either light option? My only holster circa 2011 for my 9c with TLR-3 is a RCS Phantom back when they were still doing custom Kydex... would be nice to have something more modern with more lumens for sure.

I'm sure we could convince someone to make the molds to do Kydex for this pistol if there was enough interest out there.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Cleveland Kydex Co. shows they make holsters for the M&P Compact and the PL Mini 2 light.

Example of just one model of holster. I think they make more.

Custom Light Bearing Holster - CLIP IWB Custom Kydex Holster Light Bearing CLIP IWB www.clevelandkydex.com [ckcghciwbaclb] - $49.99 : www.ClevelandKydex.com - custom kydex sheaths, custom kydex holsters, custom kydex magazine carriers, custom kydex a

I've bought 3 or 4 holsters for my CZ pistols. Only one for a pistol with a light (P01 and TLR3). It worked fine before I went to the PL Mini

1 - 9 of 9 Posts