MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased an XD flashlight holder that goes on acc. rail for $6. I don't think it was a bad buy. It holds any 1 in. diameter flashlight and feels sturdy.Attaches with no tools, has a spring loaded lock that clicks on the first notch on the rail. It has a ambi switch on the back to turn light on and off. did not come with light. It sure is in my budget, since I cannot afford to spend $200 on a weapon mounted light. It also has a rail on the bottom so you can add another acc.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks for posting. Looks like a good low cost solution. Now if only there was a holster to fit it!

I suppose it makes for a good night ready gun for home defense.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I picked it up at a local pawn shop after someone showed one to me at the range. I did a search for them online and can't find them for less than $20+ shipping, glad I found it for $6 . It's from XD geart, package says flashlight holder xd3511lh.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If it's from the XD gear line it is probably made in Israel and by Command Arms/Fobus

www.commandarms.com

·
Registered
180 Posts
Mrgrinch233 said:
I just purchased an XD flashlight holder that goes on acc. rail for $6. I don't think it was a bad buy. It holds any 1 in. diameter flashlight and feels sturdy.Attaches with no tools, has a spring loaded lock that clicks on the first notch on the rail. It has a ambi switch on the back to turn light on and off. did not come with light. It sure is in my budget, since I cannot afford to spend $200 on a weapon mounted light. It also has a rail on the bottom so you can add another acc.

Does it stay put with the light in when firing?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts