MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a few hours of fussing with gun an a nights sleep an no luck getting slide to move here's what happened..went to range yesterday with a friend after returning we broke down our 40 cals an proceeded to clean them.. i lent him my 40 which was a police issued.. no mag no fire.. while reassembling he left out the recoil pin an spring an slid the pistol together jamming it. (he will never use any of mine again) ive searched all over the internet an cant seem to find this problem any where.. ramp feed seems stuck down an barrel is cocked up an stuck.. maybe next step is to let a gunsmith try fixing it..any insight before i let gunsmith fix it.. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just an update.. Got time today to disassemble another leo pistol an look to see what was causing the jam.. took rubber mallet an tapped on the slide to see if it would move an after a few hit it slid forward..then dissembled it an ckd it over put back together an went to range with it.. works like a charm 200 rounds an no problems..NEVER again will anyone other than myself will handle or clean this pistol.. lesson learned.

·
Site Staff
9,589 Posts
Glad it worked out, when stuff like this happens its so frustrating.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts