MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a set of sights for my M&P9. I really like the XS sights...are there any other sights similar? I swear I have seen something similar before on this forum, but I was unable to do so tonight...enough searching, time to just ask.

I can't stand the three dot sights, the "lollypop" or stacked dots work best for me. Regular notched rear sights also seem to cover my field of view. That is nice when shooting at paper, but if I am trying to shoot something else, I want my field of view unobstructed. The lower profile the rear sight the better.

Please post some links for me...

Thanks.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Several company are coming out with Straight 8 formated sights. Scott Warren has some on the way as well as Dan Burwell. It wouldnt surprise me to see Heinie tossing his hat in the ring in the near future also.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are XS right? I am looking to see if there is something else. But they may be the ones I get.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies, it looks like the XS sights are it. I can't believe they are so much more expensive than the Warren and Burwell sights...and they aren't even available with Trijicon rears, oh well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts