MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
He must not handle that gun too much. Looks like it will have the same effect as a cheese grater.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
wow....that looks pretty damn unique! I always like different!!! Maybe I should order some replacements and give this a shot....lmao

·
Registered
259 Posts
really, I just thought it might be just a little too rough. Atleast for my hands.I say that because I did a little tex. to my mp40 and it felt a little harsh even after a light sanding and it wasn't as rough as that.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I actually like the stippling feel, at first its a little harsh but after awhile I got used to it, I like the feel now, I know that thing is never leaving my hands for nothing now....lol

I am going to give this method a try, after all replacements are only 3$.....lol

Might try something different than what he is doing though, again I like different, but he has a good idea!!!

Mrgrinch233 said:
really, I just thought it might be just a little too rough. Atleast for my hands.I say that because I did a little tex. to my mp40 and it felt a little harsh even after a light sanding and it wasn't as rough as that.

·
Registered
936 Posts
I think it looks like a$$.

·
Registered
170 Posts
seen something similar on another board. i don't see how it would be comfortable to the naked skin. now wearing some type of gloves SURE

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
well, it' looks like a variation on the regular soldering iron stipling. Doesn't look that harsh as the edges aren't actually sharp.

Works pretty well on the 2011 guns, so why not a glock.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Nicely put raz-o, we do have man hands here on MP-Pistol right?....lol

raz-0 said:
well, it' looks like a variation on the regular soldering iron stipling. Doesn't look that harsh as the edges aren't actually sharp.

Works pretty well on the 2011 guns, so why not a glock.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts