Registered
2,990 Posts
mad212 said:
Wish i read this before I handed my gun over to that chimp

YOU TOO

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's t shirts like this that give the anti gun movement the right to call us idiots who do not take things seriously. To the uninformed and quick to judge, or those lacking a sense of humor, advocating drinking whiskey before going to the range gives them all the ammo they need to prove we are irresponsible. Some of this is funny, but much of it is antagonistic.

I have as good a sense of humor as the next guy and enjoy a good satire, but this makes light of some pretty serious stuff. What's next, a funny t shirt about hitting your wife?

·
Registered
223 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
moshooter said:
It's t shirts like this that give the anti gun movement the right to call us idiots who do not take things seriously. To the uninformed and quick to judge, or those lacking a sense of humor, advocating drinking whiskey before going to the range gives them all the ammo they need to prove we are irresponsible. Some of this is funny, but much of it is antagonistic.

I have as good a sense of humor as the next guy and enjoy a good satire, but this makes light of some pretty serious stuff. What's next, a funny t shirt about hitting your wife?

there ARE few on there, that i thought could have been left off.

I agree, the whisky part, didnt really add to the comedy... but the parts that where funny, were funny.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Good shirt. You all just had to put the monkey with the gun on here for me........LOL

·
Registered
237 Posts
Some irresponsible stuff there...but still funny as hell to those of us who know it is just what it is

supposed to be....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts