MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanta holster for my M&P 9mm. I would liek to get paddle holster but was unsure how secure they are, as far as falling out. I want to have a quick thumb break on it as well, i can wear a belt but i cant have it tight enough for a pancake holster to get tight enough against me. I need something quick on and quick off.

Thanks[/i]

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was about to suggest the Comp-Tac FBI Paddle, but you specified a thumb break. If you need that, you might look into the Blackhawk SERPA CQC. I'm sure they have the M&P covered. I have the Blackhawk for my Glock 19, and it's very secure and smooth. In fact, I have a tough time getting the paddle to release from my trousers, sometimes. The three spurs are very secure. The release isn't a thumb break, but the index finger release is soft and sure. I like it better than a thumb break.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
toke a look at it, and i just dont think its something i would like. I thinking about more of a leather item, just need to know if the paddle clips stay in place.

Thanks

·
Registered
165 Posts
Try Gould & Goodrich if you are interested in leather.

The model 807 paddle holster for the Springfield XD 4 will fit the M&P like a glove.

Reasonable price too and it rides high & close to the body.

Ken

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
+1 for the serpa blackhawk. I'ts pretty easy to draw quickly and reholster with one hand.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I have a couple CQC SERPAs for my GLOCKs and I like them. However, the paddle attachment for them is absolutely junk so if you're still set on a paddle I would look else where.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
m4arc Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a couple CQC SERPAs for my GLOCKs and I like them. However, the paddle attachment for them is absolutely junk so

you say the paddle attachment is junk may i ask why?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
m4arc Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:48 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a couple CQC SERPAs for my GLOCKs and I like them. However, the paddle attachment for them is absolutely junk so

you say the paddle attachment is junk may i ask why?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings all,

This may be of particular interested to the left handers on this thread. Based on the recommendations for Comp-Tac holsters, I went to their site. They do not list their Locking Paddle in left handed style. I e-mailed them on Sunday (yesterday) and asked if they had any plans for left hand Locking Paddle style holsters for S&W Compacts. As long as I was at it, I also asked if they have any left hand holsters for P22's. Had a reply early this morning. They can make any style holster a person wants! Only exception is the Infidel for the P22. Am waiting for their reply to "how do I order both?". Comp-Tac Victory Gear seems like a good place to do business!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got an e-mail reply telling me that calling is best way to get what you want/need. Did so at 281-209-3040. Spoke with a very helpful lady who asked enough questions to realize the holster I was thinking of buying was not the best one for me. She put me thru to the GM and he helped me figure out which holster is best for my intended use--the FBI Paddle. Should have them in a week or so. More then. Both of these holsters are for left-hand and aren't listed on their web site for my pistols however, they can make a holster for nearly any pistol in left hand version if you call and speak with them.

·
Registered
80 Posts
ND Sharpshooter said:
Got an e-mail reply telling me that calling is best way to get what you want/need. Did so at 281-209-3040. Spoke with a very helpful lady who asked enough questions to realize the holster I was thinking of buying was not the best one for me. She put me thru to the GM and he helped me figure out which holster is best for my intended use--the FBI Paddle. Should have them in a week or so. More then. Both of these holsters are for left-hand and aren't listed on their web site for my pistols however, they can make a holster for nearly any pistol in left hand version if you call and speak with them.

The folks at Comp-Tac are super to deal with. They know their product and what shooters want/need. They also stand behind their gear as well as anyone in the business. If you want kydex, you won't go wrong with Comp-Tac.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts