MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a police Trade in M&P 1 series .40S&W and have the 9mm Conversion barrel for it. I would also like to find a .357Sig barrel to complete the possible options for this pistol. As I was, for the 9mm Conversion, not interested in carrying this pistol or using it for a SD pistol, I just want it to put holes in Paper at the range. I bought the pistol in .40S&W because I'd never owned that caliber before. I'm interested in the .357Sig for the same reason. I've been looking around for months for one of these barrels and the only one I found was on Ebay and the seller wanted $400 for it. Even in this day and age, I can't see paying $400 for a barrel, for a pistol I paid under $300 for.

Would anyone happen to have one they don't want anymore?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
2 x M&P 40 w OEM .357 Sig Barrel, 1 x M&P 9mm Shield
6 Posts
Back when I got my S&W OEM .357 Sig barrel from Midway for an M&P40 a few years ago, they weren't in stock and I said to Notify Me.
It took some weeks, but they eventually did notify me and I jumped on it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I don’t believe he was serious. He still has not replied to my message sent five days ago.

·
Registered
2 x M&P 40 w OEM .357 Sig Barrel, 1 x M&P 9mm Shield
6 Posts
I don’t believe he was serious. He still has not replied to my message sent five days ago.
Too bad.
The M&P 40 switched to .357 Sig is a great pistol!
It's a formidable weapon with Underwood 125 Grain Bonded Hollow Points.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry Guys. I've been away from the computer for a few days. I've got a couple of kids in our local 4H and YHEC group, going to Nebraska this coming week for the National 4-H Black Powder Tournament, so I've been spending all my free time with them, working on technique and practice rounds.

Yes, I am still interested. I just replied to the PM's that were sent. Thank you all, I appreciate it.

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts