MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope this is the right place, been looking for a S&W MP 2.0 compact 9mm 4” barrel, everybody seems to be out, any body know of a retail store that has some in stock or an individual with a like new pistol let me know, i prefer a new one but will consider a nice used one, thanks

·
Registered
654 Posts
Reactions: Rick M and jkv45

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the tip, i went to their site and sure enough it was in stock, went to the store and came back and it was out of stock, they do have a m&p 2.0 with a 4.25 barrel, do you know what the difference is, thanks again

·
Registered
654 Posts
The 4.25" version obviously has a longer barrel, but it also has more length in the grip to accommodate a couple more rounds. I have both the 4" and 4.25" and for me the 4" is the winner all day long. It shoots just as accurately as the larger gun, but it carries so much better. It doesn't seem like a quarter inch here and a half inch there would make much difference, but it really does when you are trying to conceal something.

I find that the easiest way to search for a firearm is to get the actual part number from the manufacturer and put that number in the search box at Gun.deals

Good luck in your search.

Reactions: jkv45

·
Registered
92 Posts
I hope this is the right place, been looking for a S&W MP 2.0 compact 9mm 4” barrel, everybody seems to be out, any body know of a retail store that has some in stock or an individual with a like new pistol let me know, i prefer a new one but will consider a nice used one, thanks
Try here

·
Registered
67 Posts
I just checked Gunbroker and found 5 M&P 9 Compact 2.0 4 inch barrel listings. None of them are what I call cheap prices. But, if you cannot find one anywhere else, GB is an option.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts