MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to have a baby earily august, 3rd child, and found out its going to be a boy... first 2 were girls..

Any ideas for names?

Edited

Top names

Alexander

Ryan

Luke

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Jester said:
Due to have a baby earily august, 3rd child, and found out its going to be a boy... first 2 were girls..

Any ideas for names?

Congrats Jester on your first boy!!! As far as names.....man thats a tough one my freind.....I am sure alot of the users will assist you in that department.

Again congrats!!!!!

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Congratulations on getting your boy!!!! 8)

I threw in the nuts after 2 girls I was afraid to risk a third.

Is there something wrong with naming him Jester Jr? :wink:

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Congratulations; that is awesome.

I'm sure you will figure out the perfect name before he decides to come outside!!! :wink:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jester

congratulations...

PLEASE PLEASE THINK long and hard about the name you give your son, remember he has to live with it for ever.. and has to put up with all the associated BS that comes with a goofy name.

Hunter is way over done these days.

Noah is our oldest sons name.. different..but again seems to be pretty popular of late.

You could go with Jeffrey and or Geoffrey..

Personally, i prefer some of the more generic names.. but i'm kind of old fashioned.. I've always like Timothy and Matthew.. Elijah, is different.

LOL.. you could go on for days.. but it all comes down to what you and the misses like.. just don't name him Moon Unit, Dweasel, or some of the other really esoteric way out there name...

Good luck and I hope all is well with the delivery.

Jeff.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Boy's name

How could you not name your son.........

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Congratulations. I took my son out shooting for the first time a little while ago. What a great day! Enjoy them, they grow up fast.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Congradulations Jester!, I have one of each and love them. As far as names do beat your self up,

it's hard but you'll find one or two. With us we picked two names and waited til we saw our child for the first time to see what name fit.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Give him a man's name! I'm a firm believer in the notion that what we name our children in some way shapes who they are in life. It may sound silly, but I've never met a Filbert who struck me as being a man's man.

My son's name is Mason. He's a big kid now too. 13 years old and nearly as tall as me and he's about as strong as an ox. Just needs to shed some of his belly weight. But even if you shorten his name like the other kids do and call him "Mase" it sounds like MACE.

What's more manly than a MACE?

:mrgreen:

·
Registered
297 Posts
Congrats Jester! My wife and I have just started trying and I keep telling her its going to be a boy. She wants a girl. Go figure. But as long as it comes out healthy we'll be happy no matter what. Thats first and foremost. But my wife likes the name Colton. I'm not sure if I really like yet or not. It's one of those in between things. I dont not like it but I'm not like YEA, thats it either. So Good luck in your hunt for names, I wish you the best of luck.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Tungsten said:
Give him a man's name! I'm a firm believer in the notion that what we name our children in some way shapes who they are in life. It may sound silly, but I've never met a Filbert who struck me as being a man's man.

My son's name is Mason. He's a big kid now too. 13 years old and nearly as tall as me and he's about as strong as an ox. Just needs to shed some of his belly weight. But even if you shorten his name like the other kids do and call him "Mase" it sounds like MACE.

What's more manly than a MACE?

:mrgreen:

Now that is an awesome name my freind! Mace.......Niiiiiice.......I am a mid evil kind of guy myself....lol

Nice choice in your son Mason's name!

Hope Jester picks a cool one.......lol No pressure Jester.......lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
congrats. We just had a Samuel. I second the Maximus. max is a great boy name. I had a friend that Named their kid Atlas Xavier Edmonton just so his initials would be AXE.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts