MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking real hard about adding a big brother M&P .45 to go with my M&P 9mm. Is the $480 delivered price from Buds the best deal going?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have been looking for another .45 for a few weeks now and have not seen any less that Buds.

480.00 less the 50.00 rebate is about as good as it will be for now, I think.

430.00 is a nice number + 2 mags for a fantastic gun.

See what they are making me do.

Just working on the reason I tell my Honey why I need 2 of the same thing. 8)

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I have seen one place in Phoenix for $499, I bought my second one there and my first at Sportsman's Warehouse for $529 and I routinely see them for $569 at other gun shops. So unless you have that kind of pricing variety where you live Bud's is probably your best bet. I do like to see my handguns before purchasing them though.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
They already got me on that. Picked up my second one last weekend. Easy rationalization is $499 for pistol minus $50 rebate plus two mags worth say $70 for mags and shipping and tax = $379 M&P .45!

LarryNH said:
I have been looking for another .45 for a few weeks now and have not seen any less that Buds.

480.00 less the 50.00 rebate is about as good as it will be for now, I think.

430.00 is a nice number + 2 mags for a fantastic gun.

See what they are making me do.

Just working on the reason I tell my Honey why I need 2 of the same thing. 8)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey steelshooter

I think you are right. Straight up and to the point.

499 for pistol minus $50 rebate plus two mags worth say $70 for mags and shipping and tax = $379 M&P .45!

I'll show her how good the sale is with an MSRP $679.00 :roll: my price $379.00

Oh Yeah, I should be good to pull the trigger this weekend. Very 8)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bud's is offering the version with the manual safety, standard sights, and no magazine safety for $469 shipped, which is a better deal than $480 shipped if you either want or don't mind the manual safety.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product...oducts_id/49497

I have one on the way even as we speak.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks Landric.

The manual safety is the twin to the one I have. And a better price than I originally paid for the first one. Plus all the promos. I can't afford not to get it.

I'll be getting it ordered this weekend so I can send one out for a trigger job and not feel like I lost my best friend while it is gone. :wink:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Steelshooter said:
I see the dark earth is jacked up to $597 at Buds. Local shops are doing the same.

Yea, but that is for the version with night sights. The regular DE is something like $530 from Bud's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Order Placed

Steelshooter

The talk went well and M&P 45 number 2 is ordered at Buds. Now I just need more ammo.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Anytime Mom.

You'll enjoy it.

Have a great day

Larry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts