MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently took my new M&P9 to the range and put 500 rounds thru it. Everything went well, but the trigger got a tad jerky and stiff towards the end. I just thought it got pretty dirty, especially after all those rounds. Turns out that the larger of the 2 pins in the trigger (the one that connects the trigger to the trigger bar) worked itself out due to recoil. It shifted a little bit in the hole and obviously made contact with the frame area inside the trigger gaurd and crarked the trigger with a hairline crack starting at the pin hole. I was able to tap it back in flush and the trigger still works. but being its new, its got a crack in the trigger, and now the pin will really work its way out, I wanted to get a replacement.

No hesitation on S&W's part. They are sending me a new trigger assembly (trigger already connected with the trigger bar) ASAP. Awesome, yes?

I have had to use their lifetime warranty before on other pistols, and have had good forutne those times as well. S&W has certainly gained a lifelong customer here.

The Guinea

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I couldn't agree more, Smith and Wesson customer service is the best I have ever dealt with. Every experience with them has been excellent. They always get your part needs taken care of, often at no cost to you. Great product + Great company =

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have dealt with S&W CS once also and I have been very pleased!!

Ron

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I called them today after finding out that I rcvd a large and two med backstraps. They said keep the extra med and they would ship out a small to me ASAP. Way to go!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
I live 10 minutes from S&W, no hesitation on their part to help with anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts