MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried doing a search to see if this topic has been covered but found none.

I have a High Noon Split Decision holster but I feel that it rides a bit to high causing my weapon to print more with summer clothes on. It's a great holster but I'm trying to find out if there is a holster that brings the weapon a little closer to the belt line.

I tried to carry my M&P with no hoslter (the only thing holding it was my belt; not ideal). So, I need anyones recommendations on a holster that will let me drop my weapon a little closer to my belt line.

·
Registered
21 Posts
AKJ concealco iwb is a good brand, I have a steyr full size M40A1 and it conceals better (lower) than my Kimber UC in a Desantis iwb

·
Registered
512 Posts
If you are not opposed to a kydex holster, the CTAC in its normal configuration can hold it close to the belt line; however, if you reverse the tabs (simply by removing the allen screws and switching the tabs) it will actually hold it at or below your belt line depending on how much cant you want.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jbparrothd21 said:
If you are not opposed to a kydex holster, the CTAC in its normal configuration can hold it close to the belt line; however, if you reverse the tabs (simply by removing the allen screws and switching the tabs) it will actually hold it at or below your belt line depending on how much cant you want.
You know, I've been wondering if the CTAC would do that. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts