MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luckygunner has some 9mm, 40 & 45 ammo, not much but 2 minutes ago they had some

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have always preferred to buy full cases of ammo on line, but I just checked LG and they do have some calibers. Prices are a couple cents to maybe a nickle lower than most other places. My friend recently bought some 9mm on a "lucky find" listing on gunbroker and it was 66 cents per round which is the price on LG just now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have always preferred to buy full cases of ammo on line, but I just checked LG and they do have some calibers. Prices are a couple cents to maybe a nickle lower than most other places. My friend recently bought some 9mm on a "lucky find" listing on gunbroker and it was 66 cents per round which is the price on LG just now.
SGammo, is another good online warehouse, Stillwater, OK.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do I place something like this on my profile ?

"Getting old isn't so bad - it's what I see in the mirror that is awful "

·
Registered
108 Posts
How do I place something like this on my profile ?

"Getting old isn't so bad - it's what I see in the mirror that is awful "
Click on your little avatar in the upper right hand corner of each page. On the drop down box click on "settings" and then your signature. You can add whatever you want to your signature line in addition to what you have there already. I just changed mine a bit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts