MP-Pistol Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
I have a very hard time with just a Tee shirt but it looks like winter is coming early in Chicago. I can easily pull it off with a slightly oversize sweatshirt.
In a way it's a little messed up when you are buying clothes and belts based more on concealing then fashion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Although I am late to this thread, if S&W would make a 10mm version of their M&P 2.0 45, I would sell my Glock 20 Gen4 in a New York second.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
I have a very hard time with just a Tee shirt but it looks like winter is coming early in Chicago. I can easily pull it off with a slightly oversize sweatshirt.
In a way it's a little messed up when you are buying clothes and belts based more on concealing then fashion.
Well, I’ve been “a little messed up” for over 30 years now.

I don’t dress for “fashion,” I dress for concealment and comfort.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I would love for a 10mm in the 2.0 platform but....... I don't think it will ever happen. Even though 10mm is in demand, they probably don't want to invest in tooling. I think if they did bring one to market it would be a HUGE seller. :yes
I agree. I know I will buy one. I don't think they could keep up with the demand, to be honest...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Well, I’ve been “a little messed up” for over 30 years now.

I don’t dress for “fashion,” I dress for concealment and comfort.

ok, i'm "half" messed up. My belts are double thick, so they don't twist when I carry owb. consequently, I am technically dressing and shopping around my gun.

other than that, half of the time, I print like mad, and, don't really care.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If every 10mm fan emailed S&W to ask for a 10mm M&P, maybe they will listen?
Funny you’ve said that.
I emailed them last week inquiring about any future plans to develop an M&P 2.0 in 10mm.
I haven’t gotten a reply yet.
I sent my inquiry to the media relations department.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The last I knew of, S&W was still making the Model 610 revolver so they must think there is a market for 10mm. Ruger makes several revolvers in 10mm. Also, from what I read on GlockTalk, there is a significant number Glock 20 owners. I am one of them. There are also more make/models of 1911s being produced in 10mm than ever before. The 10mm has gained a huge fan base compared to 20 years ago.

·
Registered
15 Posts
The last I knew of, S&W was still making the Model 610 revolver so they must think there is a market for 10mm. Ruger makes several revolvers in 10mm. Also, from what I read on GlockTalk, there is a significant number Glock 20 owners. I am one of them. There are also more make/models of 1911s being produced in 10mm than ever before. The 10mm has gained a huge fan base compared to 20 years ago.
S&W is losing a big chunk of the pie in the 10mm market to the Glock 20.
I believe a M&P 2.0 in 10mm will be an instant success.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts