MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

Purchased the subject rifle yesterday on sale for $99.99 at Dick's. Gotta' brick of rem .22LR ammo on sale too and a Hoppe's cleaning kit all in all out the door for $156.00. Anbody have one of these rifles? Comments? R/Jet

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Jet, is that thing bolt action or semi-auto? I have a Savage MarkII bolt action and really love it. I am looking for a new 22 rifle but I was looking at a ruger 10/22. I kinda got boosted up from seeing Morgans.it's a nice one. http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?...ghlight=infidel You may also like this site (rimfirecentral.com) very helpful site like this onealot of good people.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a semi-auto. It feels real good and the fit and finish are real good. I cleaned it with G96. The action is nice and smooth, gun made in Brazil. So we will see, bought a brick of remington .22LR on sale at Dick's too. R/Jet

·
Registered
259 Posts
I was looking at a Moss. catalog and found it as 702 plinkster. looks like a nice rifle. I'm gonna have to check it out. .22's are alot of fun. for that price I may have to go get one. thanks for the info. Can you post a pic?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry i don't have a cam., so no pic's. i will look at the website you recommended!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts