MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
910 Posts
Budsgunshop.com or Grant at gandrtactical.com





Grant said he'd price match Bud's on S&W products, I believe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
TriggerHappy said:
Where can I find the M&P 15T at a fair price? Can anyone recommend a place?


I think someone in town was selling them for $1500... but you'd need to live here for that kind of price.



ETA: was the price on Budsgunshop.com really < $1200? Or am I seeing it wrong...?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
15T

I know East Coast Gun Sales in Duncansville, PA has a 15T for just over 1300. You can find them on the web. Maybe you can do the deal with shipment to a local gun dealer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,133 Posts
Re: 15T

park ranger said:
I know East Coast Gun Sales in Duncansville, PA has a 15T for just over 1300. You can find them on the web. Maybe you can do the deal with shipment to a local gun dealer.


Online dealers tend to have great prices, especially since most Houston-area gun dealers seem to be very proud of their product.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,507 Posts
Re: 15T

Grimwulff said:
[quote name='park ranger']I know East Coast Gun Sales in Duncansville, PA has a 15T for just over 1300. You can find them on the web. Maybe you can do the deal with shipment to a local gun dealer.


Online dealers tend to have great prices, especially since most Houston-area gun dealers seem to be very proud of their product.[/quote]

East coast isn't a online dealer, not to say they wouldn't sell it to you and ship to your FFL, but they are just our friendly local dealer that has really good prices. I usually send everyone I know down to them to buy guns. They are only a few bucks over cost, and by them time I order a single gun in and pay shipping the price is usually pretty close to theirs.



The do have a web site if you google them you should be able to find it. If you call ask for Doug B. and tell them I sent you, that won't get a better price but Doug is a good friend of mine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
coltman1985 said:
Give me a sense of where in MI you are and I can send you to a dealer in your area!!


I live a few blocks away from Lake Michigan in Holland. A few local dealers have them priced at around $1400 and Gander Mountaion has them priced over $1600! I was thinking they must not want to sell these rifles or there are some pretty stupid people around here. I am itchin towards Buds price of $1167. Anyone know of any local that will ship one for less?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
i have been looking around at these for several months and buds gun shop is the best deal i have seen.... even looking into firearm auction sites there isnt a better deal.. only thing with buds is i believe they will knock you with a 3 percent credit card charge if thats how you plan on paying.. not sure their shipping cost either... but still should run in right around 1200 and its a better deal then any local shop to me well besides making the hour drive down to buds....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
100 Posts
Gander is a huge rip off for almost everything. I called one gander today. the guy told me 1999.99 I was like "what, is that just stock" the guy say looks like you get a nice rail one it... duh



Anyways I have been looking too, just under 1200 is what I am seeing, also.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
tigs40cal said:
Buds is the best I can find 1167.37




They just raised their prices tonight. I was looking at the 15t around 7pm, called them, got a shipped price, looked a little later and noticed the price had gone up! You snooze you lose!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
czydj said:
[quote name='tigs40cal']Buds is the best I can find 1167.37




They just raised their prices tonight. I was looking at the 15t around 7pm, called them, got a shipped price, looked a little later and noticed the price had gone up! You snooze you lose![/quote]



only went up 25 dollars.. still best deal around that i have seen...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
Up another $25... I've checked a couple of other sites and either they price match Bud's or the wholesalers/manufacturer's are ratcheting up the prices to dealers...
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top