MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been thinking of trading my Colt/Rock River Arms AR15 in for the M&P 15T. Any one have one yet?? What can you tell me about it? Thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Excatly what configuration is your Colt/RRA carbine?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My AR is in the standard A2 configuration. Its a Colt upper on a Rock River lower.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I dont see any benefit in getting rid of your current rifle to trade in on a M&P15T. I think you would be better served selling your A2 Colt upper, and getting a new upper receiver built up how you want. A 16" Stag Arms M4 upper built up with similar components that are used on the M&P15T would be a great set-up, and not to mention it is manufactured in the same factory a the S&W M&P15's. It would cost around $850 to build the upper.

·
Registered
9 Posts
+1 with potisii
I have a friend that has made a few AR's and he has said for the money you can't beat the 15T for all the bells and whistles it comes with. I really like those troy sights :twisted: It is a blast to shoot. I am very glad that I bought mine. I have fired about 100 rounds out of it, but I still feel it still isn't broken in. I am looking at getting a reddot for it or a scope for it next.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts