MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, brand new to this forum so thank you for having me. I'm a big fan of the m&p line. The shield 9mm was my first gun. I also have an m&p sport 2 and just bought a 2.0 45!

My issue is, I have a Tulster holster for my shield as well as a glock I have and I absolutely love it. Works well for my build and if I'm in gym pants it still works great. Being a bodybuilder I'm in gym pants far more than something with a belt. Took a few tries to find one I like.

Well unfortunately, tulster doesn't make one for the regular 45 2.0! Anyone have some input on a similar one? I like the sleek design and plastic clip. I carry at about 4 o'clock

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
@jkv45 awesome, thank you! I like the plastic clip, but the 45 is heavier so I don't think it's a bad thing to have a metal one.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Any idea if a kydex holster designed for a full size 9/40 will fit the 45? Everyone seems to have holsters for them, but the 45 is rare. I'm assuming no since there's a difference in barrel length

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Any idea if a kydex holster designed for a full size 9/40 will fit the 45? Everyone seems to have holsters for them, but the 45 is rare. I'm assuming no since there's a difference in barrel length
Contact Jim at Panther Concealment.

He’ll be able to tell you right away if he can make a holster for it or not.

I’ve bought many kydex IWB and OWB holsters from him, plus a couple of fixed blade IWB sheaths.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still not having much luck.

Again it's a m&p 2.0 full size 45 with thumb safety. Anyone know of a holster?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you haven’t found one yet, try here I have the same pistol and just ordered one myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts