MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to put an optic on my carry gun. This is a M&P 2.0 SubCompact 9mm. Anyone put an optic on theirs? I believe my slide is the same as the compact 3.6" 9mm. Would the 507k be to small or would I need the 507c?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a 2.0 sub compact that I had cut for an RMR. Ran the RMR on there for a while and now I have a holosun 509t on it with a C&H precision RMR to 509t adapter plate. Good set up.
I personally would stick with the “full size” optics (RMR, sro, 507c,508t,509t). The 507k and those size optics should be reserved for micro compacts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Difinitely stick with a full size MRD for any double stack. I have used both and the 507c circle dot is my favorite. I like the 507k but I keep it to the slimmys. Was gonna put it on my g43 but with the flat baseplate I carry with a desantis pocket holster and it won't fit with an optic. Honestly i am glad i didnt but i would use it on the 43x or 43 or new shield plus (gotta get one).
Just my 2 cents!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hey your M&P has factory optic cut and the 507K fit?
yes, I got the new 4" with optic cut and the 507kx2 fit, I used the #2 plate , which had to be modified slightly since it is for a rmr which has 4 alignment spots and the 507k only has 2 but careful work with a file made quick work of it

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes, I got the new 4" with optic cut and the 507kx2 fit, I used the #2 plate , which had to be modified slightly since it is for a rmr which has 4 alignment spots and the 507k only has 2 but careful work with a file made quick work of it
Very cool thanks. I have a Performance Center 2.0 with optic cut and I just ordered the 507k.
Thanks for the reply.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts