MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got to take my "early" Christmas present out to the range on Friday and it happened to be an M&P 340. This is one sweet pistol with Federal 125 gr +P JHP. I was expecting the worst but found the recoil to be quite manageable and nothing more than that of my MK40 shooting Speer 165 gr GDs.

I'm going to try full-house .357's next outing, somewhere around the 158 gr area. I bought a .357 so I'm going to utilize it's potential for CCW.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Nice....Ive been wanting one of those.. keep us updated on how it works out for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just tried one of these out on the range today. Put about 40 .38 +p's through it and it was pretty pleasant to shoot. At the end of the session, I put 10 .357's down range and thought it was about the least fun thing I've ever done. I've got a huge chunk missing from my thumb knuckle now too :oops:

I still think I'm gonna buy one tho

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought one today. I got the CT model and really like it so far. Have not got to shoot it yet, can't wait though. It is a great carry gun so far, light, small, and very un noticable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts