MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These things must be addicting. I just bought my fourth M&P today. I bought the one before that eleven days ago. The $50 rebate and two free mags is hard to resist.

I got the M&P-357 with Trijicon night sights today. I already have:

M&P-9

M&P-9C

M&P-45

Ya think I have enough for a while?

·
Registered
92 Posts
GaryXD said:
These things must be addicting. I just bought my fourth M&P today. I bought the one before that eleven days ago. The $50 rebate and two free mags is hard to resist.

I got the M&P-357 with Trijicon night sights today. I already have:

M&P-9

M&P-9C

M&P-45

Ya think I have enough for a while?
Need pictures.....

·
Registered
69 Posts
I envy you. I went a little crazy with gun buying this year so it may take me a while to get the M&P .357 and M&P 9mm. I've been wanting both lately, but will have only my M&P .40 until my wife forgets about all the other recent purchases. Congrats to you. I'd love to have an M&P .357 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Where are the pics...

·
Registered
191 Posts
nice collection i am thinging about getting a 45 to add to mine but just not sure....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Me too, actually picked up #5 today. As a retired Federal Law Enforcement Agent, the M&P is rated very highly in my book (I'm even a H&K guy with several of their weapons) and over the years I have carried and handled almost everything out there.

I have (2) full-size .40's, (2) full-size .45's and just picked up a 9c for the wife.

Love this weapon!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts