MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S&W is going to make me broke! As you know they are coming out with M&P .45 at the Shot Show, I was listening in on the call to its shareholders and heard they are coming out with the Compact M&P .40 too! That's HOT! Provided they use the same technology as the Compact 9, and full size .40 I'll be acquiring one of those too! Already on my 2007 roster to acquire I have: S&W stock; the .45; and now the compact .40. The future is looking bright!

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Yeah, if this keeps up I'm going to have to buy a bigger safe!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nah, I haven't checked the site recently. Thanx for the link.

I agree G56, I'm going to have to add a larger safe to the roster too.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Midnitedrftr:

At first I wasn't feeling the 357 as a caliber. But I've been doing some research lately and am truly feeling the caliber now. Man, I want so many. Oh well one at a time.

·
Registered
98 Posts
LockNLoad said:
Midnitedrftr:

At first I wasn't feeling the 357 as a caliber. But I've been doing some research lately and am truly feeling the caliber now. Man, I want so many. Oh well one at a time.

Its a great round IMO. And I know what you mean about the "one at a time thing"...it sucks, LOL.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mdnitedrftr said:
[quote name='LockNLoad'][quote name='targetsup']There are a few .357sig M&P out there. A store in Kentucky has one.

http://www.dsofirearms.com

I wonder if they will ship to a FFL? They have M&Ps for $399.[/quote]

It says they do....Im tempted to order a .357 :lol:[/quote]

They do and they are great to deal with! That is where I bought my M&P 40 from. I plan to do more business with them in the future. I am on there contact list for when they get the compact 40 in stock.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts