MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
there supposedly opening a Cabela later this year about 10 miles away from where I live. I'm pretty excited. Hopefully they'll have similar sales when they open :)

·
Registered
501 Posts
combatjitsu said:
In todays news paper, Cabelas has a sale bill that has M&P 40's on sale for $429 until 06/18/07

You stole most post

We live about 50 miles from a Cabelas (it's by the Kansas Speedway, over KC way). 50 miles isn't far.........................................................

·
Registered
270 Posts
Had the opportunity to attend a S&W factory demonstration at the Ohio Peace Officers Training Academy yesterday. The guns being demo'd were the M&P 40 and the M&P 40C. Learned a lot about this pistol and was really impressed.

Most of the shooters preferred the full size M&P 40 over the 40C. IIRC, it was the 40C that had some functioning issues with frangible ammo ... which was the only ammo allowed on the indoor range. I don't remember the fullsize gun having any issues. Both guns used at the demo were 1st generation weapons, yet both were in very good condition.

Today I managed to score a T&E M&P40 at a very good price that I'll be able to bring home tomorrow. If the stars align properly, I'll also get to attend an armorers course for the M&P pistol line here in the near future.

--

Mike

The fight will not be the way you want it to be. The fight will be the way it is. You must be flexible enough to adapt. -- Unknown

1 - 5 of 5 Posts