MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! I just bought my first m&p. It is the .40c and I love it. It was between the HK p2000 and the m&p .40c. I have been shooting the two at the range and just fell in love with the m&p. The guys say the hk is more reliable but for my carry the m&p is more comfortable with the look you cant always get. Anyone know where I can get come accessories for it like a laser and extra clips with the extended pinky grip? Look forward to many conversations with ya'll!!

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
One newb to another: Welcome! They have separate forums here for the M&P compact, as well as the full size. They is also a forum for accessories where you can find all kinds of useful information.

You can buy new magazines with the pinky extension, but I believe you can also purchase the extensions individually for a trivial amount. Just contact QA (at) smith-wesson.com, or give them a call.

Also, as a nice welcome present, if you purchased your .40 after June this year, you are eligible for a free S&W range bag. I believe it's a $40 or so value. Look in the General forum. There is a sticky topic at the top with the link to the coupon.

This is an awesome forum. I joined just yesterday after reading for a few weeks.

Again, welcome. I bought the M&P40c as well. Aren't they great?

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Welcome to the site if you have a question about something specific just do a search I AM SURE youre question has been asked and answered :wink:
Enjoy the site

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome to the site...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys! I look forward to our conversations I know I have a lot to learn and am sure I will be able accomplish plenty here.

SCFIRE, thanks a million I have been try ing to find the clips since before I bought the gun. The rumor was that s&w was not selling them yet because of the production being behind the orders. I'll be looking into it.

·
Registered
512 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts