MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen the listing on gunbroker.com. Has anyone started seeing them out in retail stores? Have they shipped in any quantity yet?

Oh I would consider the gunbroker.com one but it has a manual safety. I guess my second question is for those of you that have seen them out there are they only the manual safety version?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I've seen one in person at the gunshow last saturday that had no manual safety, all black. They said they also had another at their shop.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Not around my location. Called every dealer in town looking to see if they have them yet and not a single positive response. Went to the local gunshow this weekend and couldnt find a sign of one, so I came home with a Gunsite Edition 1911PD. Guess the MP45 will have to hold off for a while, atleast around here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hurry up and get one Bono and let me know how it is. I've been waiting to see them up here in Norcal. A couple of LGS have the M&P's but no 45 yet. I'm getting impatient myself.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sigman said:
Hurry up and get one Bono and let me know how it is. I've been waiting to see them up here in Norcal. A couple of LGS have the M&P's but no 45 yet. I'm getting impatient myself.

I am trying I am trying!!!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
De Ja Vu all over again????

I think it will probably be like when the MP compacts came out. You couldn't find one anywhere and then all of a sudden they were everywhere.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fadlan12 said:
Budsguns has them for $474. that is where I bought mine.

I assume you are talking about the Compact 40. I have checked the site for the 45 twice a day for the last 2 weeks. Unless I am searching wrong.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
josh said:
It has no mag safety and no manual safety - just how we like 'em.

Problem. I am about to order too. California has to have the mag disconect.

Ughghgh I am going to give them a call.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I also live in the Golden state and am interested in the .45 without the thumb safety.

I just checked the AOG's Roster of Certified for Sale in California and low and behold, there are two listing for the S&W M&P .45ACP. One with the thumb safety and the other one without. Both have the mag safety, but like you said, that is no deal breaker.

http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
L.C. Star said:
I also live in the Golden state and am interested in the .45 without the thumb safety.

I just checked the AOG's Roster of Certified for Sale in California and low and behold, there are two listing for the S&W M&P .45ACP. One with the thumb safety and the other one without. Both have the mag safety, but like you said, that is no deal breaker.

http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/safeguns_resp.asp

Here is where my thread went!!! LOL Cool a new section dedicated to the 45 on mp-pistols.com! Thanks!

Yead mag disconect is mandatory now. I wish it wasn't but what are you going to do.

·
Registered
89 Posts
M&P45

My dealer got in one (w/mag and manual safety) today and it's gone already, but is getting two more in tomorrow (w/no mag or manual safety). Got to handle it and am getting one of the no safties jobbies tomorrow. Can't wait even if his price is $565. lol,

Jim

·
Registered
319 Posts
i haven't see one at my local shop yet. They are small shop, so i guess big store gets it first (kind like PS3. Just not as bad).

When he gets one in, i think i'm gonna go get one tho

1 - 20 of 33 Posts