MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm hearing September. No idea when in September, but I do know that they have quite a few paid special orders to fulfill before any guns start shipping to distributors.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Is there any idea about how much the release MSRP for these will be?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
choochboost said:
Their website says $695, not that anyone will be paying that.

Yea, that is substantially higher then what we should see from actual dealers. Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Uhh hope you are kidding, i wanted to know if anyone knew if S&W was coming out with one of them there barrels that is longer and threaded:)

·
Registered
910 Posts
You guys all could've had M&P45's months ago in FDE if you just bought black one's and had them custom colored. Would've looked better too - at least from what the "FDE" is looking like in S&W's photo's.

·
Registered
60 Posts
As one source wrote to a friend: "Don't let the prototypes fool you.'

Smith is being quiet as to exactly what the issue is, but my understanding is that the goal of the DBE framed M&P is to meet or exceed every military spec and environment demand in the regular production gun and the variation will NOT be made available until that goal is reached.

(No, I'm not sure exactly what that means in terms of a difference between the black and DEB.)

From what I've heard, the goal has now been met and it's a matter of scheduling and feeding production schedules in a VERY busy plant.

·
Registered
60 Posts
latest info from a S&W insider via a friend of mine:

"we really are close...within days of introducing the DEB 45. We found an improvement that will make both the DEB and black frame even stronger."

·
Registered
210 Posts
Keep an eye on Bass Pro Shops.....was in there this past weekend and saw that one of the 2 M&P45's in the case was listed as a Dark Earth model although it was black. Salesperson says they're expecting them soon. Oh, price was the same as the standard black...$650. Much more than I'd pay, but for those who just have to have it.......

1 - 20 of 51 Posts