MP-Pistol Forum banner

M&P 45 HERE NO JOKE!!!

4K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  raz-0 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Awesome...

#4 ·
#6 ·
i think the gunbroker deal is about right for night sights...

Bud's has the deal for $399 now for the 9mm/.40 without night sights, but without that deal, sans night sights, you generally find them around here in the $450 range....$75-100 is pretty typical for a complete set of trijicon night sights on a pistol, which puts them at $550 or so with the works...

that is what I have seen them at...

I just order a M&P .45 for $600 shipped to me...maybe I could have gotten in $40 bucks cheaper or so...but you knock off $40 for shipping, that means I paid $560 for one with night sights....thats about what I have seen them advertised for around the net, pre-being in stock....I maybe paid $20-30 bucks more...

combine that with the fact that we havent even caught a whiff of them around here, and I am fine with that to have mine Monday, especially considering Ive been wanting one of these damn things for almost 5 months now...

#7 ·
trio said:
i think the gunbroker deal is about right for night sights...

I thought so too...

#8 ·
Re: Too high...

TxPhantom said:
I saw this post on the S & W forum by 2000Z-71 from Phoenix stating that he saw them for $499.00. As usual gunbroker is about $100.00 too high.

http://smith-wessonforum.com/eve/forums/a/...04/m/8241045712

A pistol that is on-par if not better than the XD's and Glock's should sell for $100 less than them, on it's debut?

I have a hard time seeing why S&W wouldn't want to maximize their profits and charge the going rate for such a fine pistol...

I'd consider anything in the $500-550 range a fair deal.

#11 ·
OK price with night sights.

I agree that the price is ok with night sights. I didn't read the description. I only paid $409.00, NIB, for my M & P 40 caliber in July of last year. That was after the 40's had been out for awhile and before the 9mm's hit the market. I paid $499.00 for my MP 9mm compact right after they came out. No FFL or shipping costs for either of my MP's, just state sales tax. The price will probably be a little higher for a little while until they are easily available, then they will drop some. At least that seems to be the patern.

I just went back to G. B. and noticed there have been no bids so far at that price. I want the Dark Earth Brown one anyway because I like the way it looks and I want a external safety. It's good to know they are out there hitting the market as we hunt & peck!

#14 ·
Jeez man, what's going on with the front end of that rail area just below the slide??? Looks like it's melting off or something? I know most or all M&P's have that bit of deviation, but it looks more pronounced in that pic on Gunbroker. I just can't look at it, it bothers me so much.

I'm going to try to run down to my lgs sometime this month and see if they have any I can see in person. Maybe that's just a bad pic or something...I hope.

#16 ·
greatzippy said:
gee .... i think I'm gonna have to go and get another permit tomorrow
It takes about 30 days to show up, but that time they should be in stores.

That'll give me some time to get some .45 dies for my press :roll:

What kind of permit? Do you need a permit of some kind to buy each and every gun in N.J.? :?

#17 ·
TxPhantom said:
What kind of permit? Do you need a permit of some kind to buy each and every gun in N.J.? :?

Not every gun but any handgun, All's you need for rifles/shotguns is your FID card. The first permit with the FID check was a pain cause it took about 2 months + cost about $90. But after that the purchase permit is $2 and doesn't take that long.

#18 ·
greatzippy said:
gee .... i think I'm gonna have to go and get another permit tomorrow
It takes about 30 days to show up, but that time they should be in stores.

That'll give me some time to get some .45 dies for my press :roll:

Unless your chief of police is a jerk, getting more permits should go much faster than getting the initial permits. They are usually under 30 days in my experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.