MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have the prices on smith's website always been on there? If not they are now! $678 for the brown with thumb safety and $662 for the black...of course thats there suggested price, i wouldnt guess we'd be paying that

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
FWIW...

I just checked with a distributor and they list the dealer cost for the standard black one as $30 more than the 9/40s and the one with the safety is $10 more.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
45 Posts
I just got a Streicher's magazine in the mail and it shows $500.00 with night sights for the M&P. The 40 and 9mm fullzie and compacts are $450.00 with night sights. Of course those are LE Prices. I'm considering buying the compact to try for off duty.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Actually, $500 with night sights is not a bad price at all. The XD's go fro $509 around here with regular sights. If I can get a MP45 for around $500 I will be happy.

Heck at this point I would be happy just to see one in a store ready for sale.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Im sure if i buy a 45 in about 6 mons S+W will come out with what really want. A 5 inch , full profile slide , adj sites and a speedy mag funnel. Just just the way things fly for me. May as well get it going. sj

·
Registered
77 Posts
My order is in - black with external safety, as soon as it's available. I'll have a pistol as dependable as a G***K without the ergonomics of a 2 X 4. I may even park the Kimber.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I just purchased my full size MP40 this past week. I bought a "carry kit". It consists of the pistol, 3 mags (hi cap), a kydex holster, and a double mag holder. I paid $480 + sales tax & FFL registration.

I feel I got a great deal. I saw the gun only in 2 other stores. One priced it at $515 & the other was $495. I got some *factory* xtras included for less than the cheapest price of gun only.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Bud's says the M&P45 SKU #307506 (Black frame/NO-mag safety/YES-Manual thumb safety/Night Sights/3-10rd mags) will be $520.00

·
Registered
93 Posts
nickdrak said:
Bud's says the M&P45 SKU #307506 (Black frame/NO-mag safety/YES-Manual thumb safety/Night Sights/3-10rd mags) will be $520.00

I can't bring anything up on the site. Plus they have not returned any of my emails on the subject. How did you bring up the info?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is the list of all the MP45 SKUs, the ones in blue are Law Enforcement Only as listed. I would love to know if you actually have to be in law enforcement to buy them or if any dealer can order them. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
298 Posts
BonoVox said:
I can't bring anything up on the site. Plus they have not returned any of my emails on the subject. How did you bring up the info?

They replied to an email that I sent them. They also said this model (SKU #307506) would start shipping sometime in April according to S&W. And yes, that is the LE only version.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Correct me if I am wrong please but weren't all the M&Ps without locks or mag safeties originally labeled as LEO? Obviously nobody actually has a problem getting them today.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts