MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for sale, salesman demo. Rep brought it in to local police equipment supply while I was there. Was pushing it hard to some higher ups from a MAJOR SE Michigan PD, who seemed very interested and impressed. I did not get (or ask) to handle it, but it looked sweet. Black frame with AMBI safety switch. I asked about the compact 45 and rep said end of this year.

·
Registered
190 Posts
/

The prices are a very recent update and hopefuuly a sign the 45s are about to start rolling out the door

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw Ernest Langdon (sp?) with one last May, IIRC. It looked impressive. I'd love to buy one, but that would ruin my caliber standardization.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am in the exact opposite wrt caliber standards. My newly purchased MP9 is the oddball. I am going to the range today to see how the MP9 shoots and if tis as nice as it feels the MP45 takes top slot for my new 45. The $662 MSRP translates into s $496 retail around my neck of the woods which makes it very competative with the XD and Glock. I am guessing that the first few months will see higher retails prices a with anything new, but if they do hit the selves by mid March-ish prices will settle down by summer. Thsi would be nice as that is when all the others are supposed to hit the streets, so they will carry the inflated new prices while the MP will be more economical.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm sure you'll like the mp9 well enough. I have the mp9 full size and can shoot it all day. It's comfortable, accurate, and cheap to shoot.

Ciao,

Effy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts