MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like my m&p 9. So now that the 45 is sneeking out I want one of them now too. I do not have the money to but it out right so I may need to sell my hk usp. What do you think the mp will have over the usp? I have a extended barrel {jarvis}and match weight {hk factory] for my usp. I really do not shoot it that much sence I got the mp9. Ok my question is shood I sell my hk usp and match weight? It is a very hard to get item. If so how much should I ask for it? Or should I just put it on gunbroker and see what happens? Or should I wait on the mp45 and see if I could get a used one? I have a FFL so my cost on the mp45 is about 473.00 + shipping+tax. The brown one with safety.

thanks for the help

wendelin

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I wouldn't sell the USP for anything, but I understand your attraction to the MP45. If you sell your USP with all the treats, you WILL regret it. Your USP has got to be worth at least double the price of the MP45. If you want the MP45, then save some cash and go for it when you can afford it. In the meantime, you have your MP9 to fix your cravings and blast as much as you want.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Personally...I never really liked the USP's

But I would not switch platforms sight unseen

I would at least get some fondle-time in ...and preferably trigger time before deciding

·
Registered
61 Posts
Obiwan said:
Personally...I never really liked the USP's

But I would not switch platforms sight unseen

I would at least get some fondle-time in ...and preferably trigger time before deciding

That's exactly what I chose to do. One will go soon. The USP I'm comparing the M&P is a very lightly used Tactical. The M&P will get a mild trigger enhancement and Hilton Yam's 10-8 Performance rear sight [ http://www.10-8performance.com ] while the Tactical has been cleaned lubed and ready for some drills tomorrow in the first in a series of action shooting comparisons.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Are we really comparing these two? I mean the USP has a far longer track record, the m&p just came out, and in my opinion the USP is the finest polymer .45 on the market. Go with the USP

·
Registered
210 Posts
Not really fair to compare the two yet.........The USP has been around since 1993 or so and has established an incredible track record. My USP is dead reliable and as accurate as my 1911. Let's give the M&P a chance to prove itself before comparing the two. I'm sure you won't have ANY trouble getting rid of that USP Tac should you decide to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts