MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought you might like to know...

First production run of the M&P45 is done. Most of those are for VIP and Demo sales. However, they should start shipping to a dealer near you shortly.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Tell us alittle about yourself... Please.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Still looking....

Please let me know if you see mine at some dealer or gun store. It's the Dark Earth Brown one with a manual safety, reasonably (sorta) priced. I just can't seem to find it.

Actually I posted this so I would get notified when new posts come in with shipping info. 8)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Too late! I got tired of waiting and converted back to 1911's (and haven't looked back).

Next time, DON'T announce till they're ready to ship!!!!!

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
MP Dick said:
Too late! I got tired of waiting and converted back to 1911's (and haven't looked back).

Thanks buddy, I needed a good laugh!

Adios

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
tedwards said:
[quote name='MP Dick']Too late! I got tired of waiting and converted back to 1911's (and haven't looked back).

[/quote]

Is that my exwife?

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Answer below from 4/13/07 when S&W asked when they will start shipping the M&P .45 to the general public....

From: "Rossini, Mark" <MRossini> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

jeff- it should be out in a few weeks

thank you

·
Registered
264 Posts
Jeff 9mm M&P said:
Answer below from 4/13/07 when S&W asked when they will start shipping the M&P .45 to the general public....

From: "Rossini, Mark" <MRossini> Add to Address BookAdd to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

jeff- it should be out in a few weeks

thank you

Good one. I will believe it when I see it, as they have been saying that for atleast a couple of months now.

I am with MP Dick on this one. There is nothing more annoying than a tease job. However, its not only SW that do it to us, but every maker. If you want to announce, then do so with either a delivery date commitment, or wait till things are within weeks of being ready to roll rather than months. Aside from the unavoidable problems that crop up, you should know WTF is going on in your own company so you can plan releases better. I am finding it difficult to believe that HK, SW and Glock all had simultaneous production issues from their new 45's and had to delay release for 4 months after SHOT. I am still going to wait for both the MP45 and HK45 to show up before making that final choice, but the longer I wait the more competition those guns will get. Right now that Gunsite 1911PD is looking good.

·
Registered
53 Posts
tedwards said:
[quote name='MP Dick']Too late! I got tired of waiting and converted back to 1911's (and haven't looked back).

[/quote]

Now THAT'S some funny ****! Classic!

·
Registered
115 Posts
tedwards said:

[/quote]

LMAO Good one

·
Registered
7 Posts
tedwards said:

[/quote]

Hand down the BEST reply I've EVER SEEN, and like all good comedians I might have to steel this for a future posting.

·
Registered
52 Posts
fatboy97 said:
[quote name='tedwards'][quote name='MP Dick']Too late! I got tired of waiting and converted back to 1911's (and haven't looked back).

[/quote]

Hand down the BEST reply I've EVER SEEN, and like all good comedians I might have to steel this for a future posting.
[/quote]

Get in line!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts