MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend who works at S&W told me that the 45's will be shipping out in about a week to 10 days.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We are suppose to be one of the first departments in the nation to go to the M&P .45 for department issue. I was told the end of next week should be about the right time to have them shipped.

Time will tell.

I am sure the weapons will get here much sooner than the Safariland Holsters. The price you pay to be on the cutting edge I guess

Payne

·
Registered
53 Posts
April FOOLS!

If only...

They've had plenty of time to get the 45's to market... but they continue to delay.

And delay.

And delay.

And delay.

YAWN.

·
Registered
62 Posts
The smith and rep assured me it will be about two weeks. I was at a gun show today at teh local range and asked as i was hoping to see one

·
Registered
62 Posts
The smith and rep assured me it will be about two weeks. I was at a gun show today at teh local range and asked as i was hoping to see one

·
Registered
207 Posts
makes me wonder if these first run models are going to have problems early on.... Might be worth it to wait until they iron some of the problems ( if any ) out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I doubt it, they have had the gun since the MEUSOC trials, I honestly believe all the kinks were worked out then, and that this time was used for final touches, not put into the test model. As popular as the MP pistols are, I honestly think this new model will be an instant classic. I just hope that someone makes threaded barrels soon, I would love to put my can on this weapon.

·
Registered
207 Posts
jimmyjoebob said:
I doubt it, they have had the gun since the MEUSOC trials, I honestly believe all the kinks were worked out then, and that this time was used for final touches, not put into the test model. As popular as the MP pistols are, I honestly think this new model will be an instant classic. I just hope that someone makes threaded barrels soon, I would love to put my can on this weapon.

Can anybody PLEASE tell me something negative about this pistol so that I can stop nailing my bank account?

I am unfamiliar with the MEUSOC trials.... will perform a search now, thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
jimmyjoebob said:
I just hope that someone makes threaded barrels soon, I would love to put my can on this weapon.

Looks like its already in the works....

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
MP Dick said:
April FOOLS!

If only...

They've had plenty of time to get the 45's to market... but they continue to delay.

And delay.

And delay.

And delay.

YAWN.

I just saw my first M&P45 prototype last spring so I'd say one year is pretty darn good for getting a pistol into production and shipped out.

Just be glad you haven't been waiting over two years for the HK45

·
Registered
10 Posts
For the love of God, where did you get the pic of the threaded barrel, pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssee tell me that someone has begun to make barrels for the M&P series!

The barrel situation is THE only reason that I haven't given much serious thought into buying one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It shipped

The 45 M&P shipped Friday 4/6 to the rest of the world. They got one at the S&W Retail store and my friend was able to let me shoot it. Sweet gun, not alot of recoil. Shot a little low & left but a real nice tight group. Can't wait for the Mass complient gun, maybe another 6 months

1 - 20 of 28 Posts