MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Broke down and traded my G36 for the M&P 9c today...S&W will surely release the 45c in the next few days...

I prefer the 45, but I did not care for the G36, and I wanted a 9 anyways...so I figured I would speed up the release of the 45c by getting a 9c...
the promo helped also.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I spoke to a REP from S&W nothing new will be released until after the Shot Show in February - that's what he said - sorry

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
zorro said:
I spoke to a REP from S&W nothing new will be released until after the Shot Show in February - that's what he said - sorry

Actually, I am kinda glad to hear this. I could not afford to buy one until after Christmas, so this will remove the temptation...lol. Unfortunately, it will be after the promo as well!

·
Registered
42 Posts
45c cant wait!!

Just one question. what made you decide to get the 9c instead of the 40c if your a big 45 fan?

i have the the 9 and 9c and love them! i wish the promo was around when i bought mine.

i paid 550 for the 9c with the range bag and then i bought a clip for $40.00 ugggg!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
zorro said:
my wife and bank account are thanful :wink:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: 45c cant wait!!

5F18 said:
Just one question. what made you decide to get the 9c instead of the 40c if your a big 45 fan?

I wanted the 9c mostly because I have never owned one (9mm that is. Actually, I have never owned a 40 either...hmmm, birthday is in February, maybe...nah, by then I will be holding out for the 45c) and I also wanted something cheaper to shoot than my 45's. The biggest reason, however, was they didn't have any 40c on hand. I caught a sale when I stopped at the local gun shop, M&P 9's & 40's for $459 (NIB, before rebate). I wasn't really there to trade in my G36, but how could I resist? Evidently they were flying out the door at that price, as he only had two 9c left and a few full size. Besides, this thing is really fun to shoot!

I will get a 45c once they release. Actually, I will probably wait a few months to make sure the bugs are worked out, then get one. I do prefer the 45.

p.s. is that F18 in your sig reffering to the Hornet?

·
Registered
475 Posts
tsix said:
[quote name='zorro']I spoke to a REP from S&W nothing new will be released until after the Shot Show in February - that's what he said - sorry

Actually, I am kinda glad to hear this. I could not afford to buy one until after Christmas, so this will remove the temptation...lol. Unfortunately, it will be after the promo as well![/quote]

They won't need a promo for this one, lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts