MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put 150 rounds through in the last couple of days. Tried the medium and then the large grip. Not sure which I like better yet. Shoots very good with little recoil and shot all rounds with no problems. Still getting used to the trigger a little, although I do like it better than the Glock 19. It's a very natural pointing gun and is always on target. The sights are excellent, magazines are very good and I like the release as well. I really like this pistol.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Glad to hear your satisfaction. Hope all stays well in NM

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jester.

Shot another 100 rounds through on Saturday and all went well. I'm using the large grip. I was shooting low and left but I think I have it figured out, operator trigger pull error.
So after shooting a Sig 229 .40, H&K P2000 .357Sig, Springfield 1911 .45, a Glock 19 9mm, and now the M&P 9 all in the span of about a month, I have to say I really like this M&P.

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
JB426 said:
Thanks Jester.

Shot another 100 rounds through on Saturday and all went well. I'm using the large grip. I was shooting low and left but I think I have it figured out, operator trigger pull error.
So after shooting a Sig 229 .40, H&K P2000 .357Sig, Springfield 1911 .45, a Glock 19 9mm, and now the M&P 9 all in the span of about a month, I have to say I really like this M&P.

Seems that jtaliani was having a pistol shoots low problem also, and having me shoot it let him know that he just has some learning to get through.

I'm glad I'm hearing these things over and over. "I have to say I really like this M&P."

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I haven't shot these DAO triggers too much until recently and am getting used to them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts