MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi M&P forum,

I just bought a M&P40 and am excited to get it out to the range. Just received some ammo and extra clips today.

Does anyone know when the stock S&W M&P 9mm and 357sig barrels will be available for this gun? TI ordered from Midway 3 weeks ago (back ordered) and am not sure whether they will come in or not.

Thanks for any help you can offer:)

Thorne

·
Registered
4,477 Posts
The 357 is a drop in part as the 40 is the exact same gun with just a different barrel. I'd personally purchase a 9mm conversion barrel. It'll fit in the 40 frame but is slightly smaller and could cause some serious issues.

This is the correct answer posted in the newcomers section of the forum by Durzil. Enjoy your new gun!

·
Registered
8,322 Posts
+1 on the conversion barrel, and they are in stock right now. Yeah, they're more money... but you won't get hurt shooting it.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hi M&P forum,

I just bought a M&P40 and am excited to get it out to the range. Just received some ammo and extra clips today.

Does anyone know when the stock S&W M&P 9mm and 357sig barrels will be available for this gun? TI ordered from Midway 3 weeks ago (back ordered) and am not sure whether they will come in or not.

Thanks for any help you can offer:)

Thorne
I had a 357 Sig barrel back ordered from Midway and it came in way sooner than what was posted on their website. I think that wait time is just a wild guess, lol.

·
Registered
148 Posts
congrats on the new 40...just shot mine for the 1st time yesterday and I love it....let us know how it goes with the conversion barrel

1 - 6 of 6 Posts