MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting a cable gun lock. just wondering if a 4" cable loop & lock will be enough to go through the magazine chamber and out through the top opening of gun so as to lock it from use. Can someone measure their 9mm full size from top of slide to bottom of butt and let us know.

·
Registered
545 Posts
gwave969 said:
I'm getting a cable gun lock. just wondering if a 4" cable loop & lock will be enough to go through the magazine chamber and out through the top opening of gun so as to lock it from use. Can someone measure their 9mm full size from top of slide to bottom of butt and let us know.
That's not going to be big enough. I just measured my M&P9 and the distance from the bottom of the magazine well (with the mag removed) to the lower edge of the ejection port is 4-3/4".

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I guess I can hope that when that person took the measurements the loop wasn't tight so maybe I can squeeze 3/4 inches out of it if loop stretches more against the flat gun side. Otherwise I'll use it for my shotgun. For $3.50 (inc shipping) seemed like a good deal

1 - 3 of 3 Posts