MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys.I just got back from the range to try out my new M&P 9mm. The first 50 rounds I was shooting right. One of the range masters noticed this and said that my rear sight might need some adjustment so he told me to go and see the range gunsmith which I did. The guy adjusted the rear sight and even gave me one those shoot NC bullseye target. Boy I tell you what a difference, my gun began shooting like a tact driver. I put in another flawless 150 rds of CCI Aluminum 9mm Ruger 115 gr. and most of them hit the bulleyes. So that's my first 200 round experience with this great pistol with no FTF or FTE. This one in now my favorite range gun and my Sig 229R DAK is now my safe queen. Sorry I couldn't provide any pics.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Went to the range again today and fed my M&P9 300 rds. of 9mm CCI Aluminum 115 gr with no hicup. That's 500 rounds total with no problem. I'm a
dude. I hope everybody's enjoying their M&P also this weekend.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I put another 150 rds in my M&P9 today during lunch time with no problem. That's 650 rds total so far. I better order some more ammo online before I run out.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
vallhawke said:
I put another 150 rds in my M&P9 today during lunch time with no problem. That's 650 rds total so far. I better order some more ammo online before I run out.

Love the sound of that! Need more good things happening, rather than the few issues people are reporting. Nice range report!!! Yummy :twisted:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts