MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the best deal out there on the M&P AR15. I've seen some in the Mid $800 range anyone buy them for less?

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Think I'm going to buy a 15T tomorrow, at local gun show. Would appreciate hearing any last minute reservations or other guidance.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 15T and really enjoy shooting it. Since I live in Michigan and with all of this wonderful weather I haven't been able to shoot it as much as I would like to. I paid a little over $1,300 for mine. I bought the first one my favorite gunshop got. For the money not many others can beat it. Love those troy sights
Hope this helps.

·
Registered
96 Posts
ShipWreck said:
[quote name='ko41']Buds Gun Shop prices are the best I've seen. I paid more for both of mine.

KO

I can't find any S&W Ars on Bud's website.[/quote]

All gone. Too late

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
I just ordered an M&P15T from GT Distributors in Texas for a few bucks under $1200. $25 to ship and another $20 to my local pawn shop for the transfer and it's all said and done for $1250.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The website is http://www.gtdist.com/SearchResults.aspx?S...;Category=GUNAM

From there you can choose from the three different models.

Prices are as follows but they'll probably vary a bit over time.

Smith & Wesson M&P15 Rifle

GT Price: $859.95

Smith & Wesson M&P15A Rifle

GT Price: $869.95

Smith & Wesson M&P15T Rifle

GT Price: $1,199.95

Shipping for mine was just under $26 and will probably vary a few dollars depending on where you are, you have to call or e-mail for a shipping quote.

You have to click on forms on the left sidebar under customer service and fill out the form and then mail it in with the FFL paperwork. In the end this was cheaper than having the local gun shop order it for me, even after I pay shipping and the $20 FFL transfer fee.

·
Registered
176 Posts
thedude said:
I just ordered an M&P15T from GT Distributors in Texas for a few bucks under $1200.

Hey, "thedude," are you a LEO or affiliated with a law enforcement or other public safety agency? It appears those GT Dist. prices are still pretty good, but I can't tell if only LEOs can buy from GT Dist.

Anybody else order from these guys yet?

Thanks,

Mark

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I have purchased all my M&P products from www.bigskyguns.com Mike has the lowest prices listed I have seen. I originally was going with the 15T for $1105, but I choose the 15A for $825. As you can see Mike is the man for M&P products, the only thing is he is a bit slow and lacking in customer service. Not to say he is an ass, rather the opposite, he sells guns part time from his house in Montana. I would give him a buzz and ask for Smith and Wesson's LE or Military discount. If your not LEO or Military, I am really not sure about the prices.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
141 Posts
Well the response here is coming incredibly late, I never checked back on this thread, but I'm not LEO or anything like that. GT distributors does civilian sales on all of their stuff that's legal to sell to civilians. It was the best price I found at the time, maybe there is a better one by now, but I'm no longer in the market for an AR so I haven't looked around for a long time.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I got my M&P 15A for $960 at a local gunshow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts