MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, so mods please move this if necessary. I figured some of you would be interested in attending this course. If you do not fit into the below categories, please contact me via our website email form and I'll do my best to accommodate you.

I have heard some of the earlier M&P Armorer's courses were met with some difficulties, but I know the instructor who will be teaching this course and he is extremely knowledgeable regarding these pistols. We guarantee this will be worth your while.

Here's our announcement:

10-8 Consulting is proud to announce the Smith & Wesson M&P Pistol Factory Certified Armorer's Course. This course will cover all the topics necessary to perform Armorer functions, including detail disassembly, repair, reassembly, functioning, diagnostics, and maintenance. M&P Pistols and tools will be provided for use in the class.

This course will be taught by S&W Regional LE Sales Manager John Sanchez. All students will receive a Factory Armorer certification upon successful completion of the course. This class is open to all Law Enforcement, Military, and Security Personnel. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. Contact me for further information.

Due to the limited number of student guns and tools available, class size is EXTREMELY limited.

WHAT: Smith & Wesson M&P Pistol Armorer's Course

WHEN: February 11, 2006

WHERE: Prado Olympic Shooting Park, Chino CA http://www.shootprado.com

COST: $175

EMAIL: [email protected]

To register, download the registration form and return with payment to the address listed on the form. It can be downloaded here: http://www.10-8consulting.com/courseapplication.php

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Your post is in the right location, now all we need to work on is changing the course location to Northern Ohio. :wink:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts